Head of the Educational programs of pedagogy and psychology Elmira Kairlievna Abdiraimova Senior Lecturer, Master.
Address: Studentskaya 4, building 7, office 213
The Department of Pedagogy and Psychology is a structural subdivision of the Faculty of Education. The department was founded in 2003. The department is issuing subsequent educational programs for full-time education:
1. 6B01 Pedagogical sciences
6B011 Training of specialists in pedagogy and psychology
6B01101-Pedagogy and psychology
2. 6B01 Pedagogical sciences
6B018 Training of specialists in social pedagogy and self-knowledge
6B01802 Social pedagogy
3. 7M01 Pedagogical sciences
7M011 Pedagogy and psychology
7M01109 Pedagogy and psychology
4. 7M03 Social sciences, journalism and information
7M031 Social sciences
5. 7M01 Pedagogical Sciences
7M011 Pedagogy and Psychology
7M01108 Pedagogy and Psychology (Social Pedagogy of the Russian Federation)
The department has 13 teachers (12 full-time and 1 part-time), of which 4 are candidates of science. 2 Doctors of Philosophy.
The purpose, objectives and principles of the department:
The most significant challenges for the department are:
1) formation of a competitive environment in the region for universities implementing specialized educational programs;
2) continuing demographic trends in the low number of high school graduates entering higher education programs;
3) increasing demands on the results of research and innovation.
The goal of the department is to provide a leading position in the region in the training of personnel in the direction of "Pedagogical Education": "Pedagogy and Psychology" "Social Pedagogy" based on modern educational technologies, networking, academic mobility, updating scientific potential, monitoring the educational services market and stakeholder requests. We define the main principles of the department:
1) Openness principle. It assumes the availability of information about the department and the projects of the department in social networks, operational feedback based on remote technologies and web-opportunities, a system of open interaction between the faculty of the department and students, employers and applicants.
2) Accessibility principle. Providing students with a wide range of additional educational services and opportunities for the development of softskills as a necessary component of successful professional self-realization and competitiveness;
3) Interaction principle. Development of relationships with educational organizations of all levels, innovative enterprises and drivers of the region's development, private organizations operating in the educational services market.
To achieve the goal, the following main areas of activity are defined: improvement and development of educational activities; improvement and development of research activities; development of human resources; improvement of the material and technical base; improvement of the management system.
We are also honored to offer assistance to our students with special needs on academic issues, which includes such a center as the Center for Inclusion.
I suggest you take a look at our department web page and maybe you will find your place with our team.
Department of Pedagogy and Psychology