Training of qualified specialists in the field of Pedagogy and methods of initial training who are capable of scientific and pedagogical activities, have critical thinking, organizational skills, research skills, information and analytical activities.
The graduate is awarded the academic degree "bachelor of education" in the educational program - "Pedagogy and methods of primary education".
* Meets international standards: subject descriptors, training cycle and level (for example, Dublin descriptors, accreditation Agency requirements, and expectations of strategic partners);
* Focused on the labor market and consumers;
* Based on the principle of constructive consistency and compliance: the graduate's model, goals, planned learning outcomes, methods of evaluation and teaching;
* Integrated with the latest research and innovations in professional activities.
The qualification model of the graduate
A graduate of the educational program 6B013 teacher Training without the subject specialization "Pedagogy and methods of primary education" is methodically and psychologically prepared for changes in the type and nature of their professional activities;
- Has the basics of knowledge in their field of activity, initiative and activity that allows you to adapt to the changing requirements of the labor market and technology, is able to work in an inclusive education;
- Is able to master new provisions and approaches for updated education, innovative teaching methods, using modern information technologies;
- Has the skills of research activities, conducting methodological experiments;
- Has leadership qualities, entrepreneurial skills, and adaptability to global challenges.