Training of qualified specialists in the field of pedagogical education, capable of scientific and pedagogical activity, having critical thinking, organizational skills, significant for pedagogical activity, skills of research, information and analytical activities, mastering the basics of research and experimental methods of observation and analysis of educational processes and phenomena at the level of primary, professional, and higher education.
The graduate is awarded the academic degree "master of pedagogical Sciences" in the educational program - "Pedagogy and methods of primary education".
* Meets international standards: subject descriptors, training cycle and level (for example, Dublin descriptors, accreditation Agency requirements, and expectations of strategic partners);
* Focused on the labor market and consumers;
* Based on the principle of constructive consistency and compliance: the graduate's model, goals, planned learning outcomes, methods of evaluation and teaching;
* Integrated with the latest research and innovations in professional activities.
The qualification model of the graduate
Master of pedagogical Sciences in the educational program7m013 "Pedagogy and methods of primary education"is methodically and psychologically prepared for changes in the type and nature of their professional activities.
- Has the basics of knowledge in their field of activity, initiative and activity, allowing you to adapt to the changing requirements of the labor market and technology;
- Is able to master new provisions and approaches for updated education, innovative teaching methods, using modern information technologies;
- Has the skills of research activities, conducting methodological experiments;
- Has leadership qualities, entrepreneurial skills, and adaptability to global challenges.